Fresh, green little leaves in society. Initiatives which make our society more thriving.
'Fresh', 'green' ways of organization and education.

Regeneration.

'Bio'



LEMLEM
is the name of my company.
What I do? I love to cook.
And that is what I do for great organisations and companies. Places where people work together on beautiful things.
Also events like conferences, workshops and party's (no matter the size) I like to facilitate. With fresh, vega(n) and organic food. As long I stand behind it's purpose.
LEMLEM is an Eritrean word, meaning 'fresh'. Beautiful people of Eritrea learnt me a lot in their kitchens and that's why I always work with fresh and LOTS OF herbs and spices.
The warm meals are always vegetarian or vegan. Next to that I also have a lot of wheat-free menus.
About events: I can cater for almost any kind of event, as long I like the purpose. When interested; get in touch and we'll see what is possible.
Next to this I love to offer fresh lunches to organizations and companies to my heart. Enjoy the savory, enticing scents of sautéed onions, baked ginger, fresh spices & herbs on your workspace again — and experience the joy of eating freshly prepared foods. Together. I like to turn the kitchen area in a great, lively space. To make it the heart of the place.
Fresh meals are really healthy. Not only the ingredients make it healthy, but also the fact that it's freshly prepared. When our bodies have ample time to smell the foods we will later consume, it allow us to prepare for and deeply enjoy our meals.
It is promoting health, happiness, well-being and good digestion. More important than we often consider.
In our busy lives, this is a luxury we too rarely experience or appreciate, and can make lunchtime something everyone looks forward to.
So. Let me know when you want to bring in this important change in your company. I like to talk about the many posibilities; how we can work together to make it happen.
Let's not undervalue the importance of good food and a healthy food culture. It's one of the very basic 'ingredients' to let you & your team thrive.
Me and my team love to facilitate in this way!
  • Work
    • www.lemlem.nl
  • Education
    • knowmads.nl