Fresh, green little leaves in society. Initiatives which make our society more thriving.
'Fresh', 'green' ways of organization and education.

Regeneration.

Soup

What started two years ago with a big pot of simple lentil-soup on the table for the Knowmads' students, now suddenly grew out  into a business:)
All of a sudden I was even being asked to cook for the minister of foreign affairs and the 'top' (notice the quotation marks) of the biggest NGO's here in the netherlands, Unesco and Unicef. In two weeks. A rather big event what I'll take hosting & catering-wise on my own.
Kind of funny!
I like cooking, I see food having a huge role in our well-being. In our health; of both body and mind.
So. I made a website ; far but perfect but hopefully clear enough.
Happy to host and cater large groups (100-300 people). I can handle one or two this size a month. Smaller groups also of course.
Let me know if you have or know someone who might be interested, and share the word if you like.
Cause it is great to do things which don't feel like work. Thanks!